VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Posts relating to recovering blocked ECUs

VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby ultra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Hello mates,

Has anyone recovered from similar situation or can give me any hints what to do.
I made simple mistake and now my immo is active.

- I read tuned encrypted file from friends octavia with mpps also 2.0 tdi - decrypted it
- I made little changes in winols to my ori file while I had both files open
- I made mistake and saved NEW file from my friends file, not my own.
- I made cheksum check and write it to my car

So now I have written friends file in my car after checksum correction

Vag tacho 5.0 cant connect says wrong seed key.
vcds says 02241 - Engine Control Module; Immobilizer Data not Adapted
mpps can read, but cant write - conditions not met

I attached ori, wrong file in car and read after worng file was written.

Does anyone have solutions to this ?
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.

ultra
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 am
Location: finland

Re: VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby Shooting » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm

ultra wrote:Hello mates,

Has anyone recovered from similar situation or can give me any hints what to do.
I made simple mistake and now my immo is active.

- I read tuned encrypted file from friends octavia with mpps also 2.0 tdi - decrypted it
- I made little changes in winols to my ori file while I had both files open
- I made mistake and saved NEW file from my friends file, not my own.
- I made cheksum check and write it to my car

So now I have written friends file in my car after checksum correction

Vag tacho 5.0 cant connect says wrong seed key.
vcds says 02241 - Engine Control Module; Immobilizer Data not Adapted
mpps can read, but cant write - conditions not met

I attached ori, wrong file in car and read after worng file was written.

Does anyone have solutions to this ?


Have you tried flashing Original back to the car?
What exact ecu do you have, EDC16????
Also Ori and the other 2 have different SW numbers, not compatible...

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby ultra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Sorry ecu is edc16u34 0281011814

When I tried to flash ori back with mpps it got error "conditions not met"

ultra
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 am
Location: finland

Re: VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby Shooting » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:00 pm

ultra wrote:Sorry ecu is edc16u34 0281011814

When I tried to flash ori back with mpps it got error "conditions not met"


You might have to flash on the bench using a BDM programmer and a BDM Original dump.
Immo is not your problem, it's the fact you flashed the wrong software number.
Do you have an option to recover ecu?

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby ultra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:13 pm

No thats my problem no bdm gear or ori. Is the any way to write ori back using obd ? Mpps cant write when immo is active ?

ultra
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 am
Location: finland

Re: VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby Shooting » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:21 pm

ultra wrote:No thats my problem no bdm gear or ori. Is the any way to write ori back using obd ? Mpps cant write when immo is active ?


If your MPPS can't write then BDM is your only option, what SW/HW numbers are on your ECU?
Maybe post a pic?

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby ultra » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:46 pm

I dont have numbers now...i can go read them with vcds ?
Is thre any other obd tools i can write ori back to my car ?

Or is it possible write it back if I get immo pin and get rid of immo and write with mpps if immo is blocking write ?

I am little confused why vabtacho says wrong seed key..is it because wrong file is written ?

ultra
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 am
Location: finland

Re: VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby Shooting » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:00 pm

ultra wrote:I dont have numbers now...i can go read them with vcds ?
Is thre any other obd tools i can write ori back to my car ?

Or is it possible write it back if I get immo pin and get rid of immo and write with mpps if immo is blocking write ?

I am little confused why vabtacho says wrong seed key..is it because wrong file is written ?


Immo is not your problem, Immo is stored on a seperate chip (8 Leg SMD),
your problem is the wrong software installed on the flash causing the immo to fail.
Try using SLOW mode and recovery in MPPS, if this doesn't work then I have a BDM Original for your ECU you can use.
Can you post a picture of the sticker off the ECU itself?

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby chli1976 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Try to flash ori sgo file with VasPC

chli1976
Silver
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: VW touran 2.0 tdi EDC16 wrong file flash recovery HELP

Postby ultra » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Shooting wrote:
ultra wrote:I dont have numbers now...i can go read them with vcds ?
Is thre any other obd tools i can write ori back to my car ?

Or is it possible write it back if I get immo pin and get rid of immo and write with mpps if immo is blocking write ?

I am little confused why vabtacho says wrong seed key..is it because wrong file is written ?


Immo is not your problem, Immo is stored on a seperate chip (8 Leg SMD),
your problem is the wrong software installed on the flash causing the immo to fail.
Try using SLOW mode and recovery in MPPS, if this doesn't work then I have a BDM Original for your ECU you can use.
Can you post a picture of the sticker off the ECU itself?

wbr



Slow mode doesnt work either. I cant take picture but it takes a while to get it out. I also seek for that vaspc advice.

ultra
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 am
Location: finland

Next

Return to Recovering ECU

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests