Magic Motor Sport X17 / Flex

Possible ECU Stuff for sale.

Return to For sale

Magic Motor Sport X17 / Flex

Postby Chip » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:31 am

Hi everyone

if you are interested in buying this tool to be 100% autonomous having the best assistance at the moment!
Contact me too I will be at your disposal.

The professional chiptuning
By infinity performance
User avatar
Chip
EGR & FAP Service badge B
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: Italia

Re: Magic Motor Sport X17 / Flex

Postby VAG'd » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Chip wrote:Hi everyone

if you are interested in buying this tool to be 100% autonomous having the best assistance at the moment!
Contact me too I will be at your disposal.


Hey, is this master or slave tools you are selling?

VAG'd
Silver
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 11:46 am
Location: In your ECU

Re: Magic Motor Sport X17 / Flex

Postby Chip » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:55 am

VAG'd wrote:
Chip wrote:Hi everyone

if you are interested in buying this tool to be 100% autonomous having the best assistance at the moment!
Contact me too I will be at your disposal.


Hey, is this master or slave tools you are selling?



Both versions available

The professional chiptuning
By infinity performance
User avatar
Chip
EGR & FAP Service badge B
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: Italia

Re: Magic Motor Sport X17 / Flex

Postby VAG'd » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:02 pm

Chip wrote:
VAG'd wrote:
Chip wrote:Hi everyone

if you are interested in buying this tool to be 100% autonomous having the best assistance at the moment!
Contact me too I will be at your disposal.


Hey, is this master or slave tools you are selling?



Both versions available


How much for the Flex Master tool?
This is brand new correct?

VAG'd
Silver
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 11:46 am
Location: In your ECU

Re: Magic Motor Sport X17 / Flex

Postby zorok » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:01 pm

Hi mate,
how much for a full set ?

zorok
New user
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:33 pm
Location: tunisia

Re: Magic Motor Sport X17 / Flex

Postby flevoshop » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:53 pm

send me a offer for master

flevoshop
New user
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:29 pm
Location: Nederland


Return to For sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests