➡❗FLEX ver 184.108.40.206 released – Solutions for EDC17CP50, MED17.9.7, MED17.7.7
⭐Mercedes MY2018/2019 (MED17.7.7), Jaguar & Land Rover with 2.0 Turbo engine (MED17.9.7)
and Honda 2.2 turbo (EDC17CP50) are now supported!
⭐Thanks to FLEX
’s Bench mode you can work directly from the connector of the control unit, without opening it in any case.
⭐Furthermore, now it is available in Helpdesk an automatic and free service to correct the CVN on BMW and VAG with Bosch Tricore ECU: an added feature to program in total safety those ECUs.
✅New Protocols added: find the list here ✅Bugfixes:
- License: fixed a wrong error message in case subscription was finished
- BMW Bosch MEDC17 OBD ENET: fixed an error which might happen while flashing maps (found on some EDC17C50 and EDC17C56)
- MB Bosch EDC17 OBD UDS: fixed an error which might happen while flashing maps (found on a ML250 with - --EDC17CP57) and on reading (found on EDC17C43 only)
- VAG Bosch MED9.5.10 BDM: fixed memories✅Software Improvements:
- Generic: improved OBD protocols Kia Bosch EDC17C57
- Bench/Boot: added new checksum algo
- Renault Bosch EDC17C84 Bench/Boot: added new checksum algo (Nissan X-Trail)
- GUI: added translations for Manual viewer part
- GUI: completed German translation✅New services by MMS Helpdesk:
- BMW Bosch MEDC17 CVN Fix: automatic CVN calculation added to Helpdesk: Service is free of charge and works with boot/bench contents.
- VAG Bosch MEDC17 CVN Fix: automatic CVN calculation added to Helpdesk. Service is free of charge and works with boot/bench contents.