(pictures at the bottom)
SUPPORTS 4 DIFFERENT FLASHERS
It can be safely* used to flash the ECU over BDM. Bosch BDM 4 in 1 L supports CMD100, KTAG, FGtech Galletto2 and XPROG-m. Precisly designed BDM adapter for safe handlig that minimises the risk while connecting to Engine Control Unit BDM pins.
- supports CMD100, KTAG, FGtech Galletto2 and XPROG-m
- fits to classic BDM frame (this one is 6cm wide), if you need non standard 4cm wide adapter for non standard BDM frame, please click HERE
- supports stable and precise connection - with 2.5mm PCB there is no bending
- supports stable and reliable connection with precise golden pogopins
- very good impact resistance and nice handling with smooth PCB rounded edges
- BDM pin 1 marked on the PCB
- BDM ground and +12V pins are marked for BDM pinout identification purposes
- 12V standard DC jack to provide easy and quick power supply
- external 12 V power supply can be used for LEDs and ECU power
- 4 pin header prodiving +12V power output, and 4 pin header for ground output on multiplexer for use to connect on ECUs that require pin connections as well
- 2 LEDs for very good luminosity
- very important cut out edges very close around the pinouts for great view while connecting to the ECU
- clear view of the ECU BDM connector simplifies positioning of the adapter
- connector on multiplexer and connector on adapter are logically placed to avoid mistakes while connecting flat cables
- basic safety warrnings and usage notes are written on PCB
- jumper for turning the ECU ON for Fgtech and XPROG programmer
- adapter dimension: 40mm x 60mm x 2.5mm
- adapter color: green with white print
- multiplexer dimension: 95mm x 33mm x 2.5mm
- multiplexer color: green with white print
- full package weight: 120g
- full package dimension: 5cm x 13cm x 9cm
- package color: gray
- 1x multiplexer for using the adapter with 4 different flashers (multiplexer can be used with any of our adapters - 1 multiplexer with 4 adapters and 4 different flashers!)
- 2x flat cables 10-10pin (PnP flat cable for CMD100, KTAG, Ggalletto and multiplexer to adapter cable)
- 1x flat cable 16 to 10pin (PnP flat cable for XPROG-m)
- DC 12V power supply cable 1m
- 2x red - power jumper Wires, premium Female/Female (21 x 300 mm)
- 2x black - power jumper Wires, premium Female/Female (21 x 300 mm)
- 1x stackable header for XPROG programmer
- 1x user manual - link to the user manual on this website printed on the label
Requires some basic knowledge for handling.
Make sure the connections between the programmer, mux and adapter is correct to avoid damaging to the ECU and the programmer.
You should triple check that the ground and power pins are in correct place, see you BDM pinout. Do not plug the jumper before you make a connection with an ECU. Once you made a connection than put the jumper to the correct position. Only adapter for BOSCH units has jumper option on other adapters it is not needed.
more details at: http://www.ecubay.com
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.