My car is a 2004 bora 1.9tdi, the original engine is an ATD 74kw(pd100). I'v swapped the engine to an AWX 96kw(pd130) form a 2005 passat b5.
recently I did some upgrade for my car:
- brand new GT1749VB turbocharger form darkside
- 2" intercooler plumbing and large SMIC form darkside
- 2.5" downpipe form darkside
- pd150 intake manifold form darkside
- 57mm EGR delete form darkside
- south bend stage2 daily clutch w/ 22 lbs single mass flywheel(can hold 440NM)
so, hardware seems getting ready to make it jumps to next level, but I don't have enough skill to remap the ECU. I expect to make it around 200hp/400NM. please help me! thanks!
there is the original ECU file.
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.