Hello everyone! Currently I'm working on this car and because is the first VP37 ECU that i modify, I wanted to ask some opinions.
The car is a Seat Leon 1M, 1.9 TDI ALH Engine. It have some modifications:
- Hybrid turbocharger with 36.5mm exhaust wheel and 37.8mm on top and 52mm in bottom, compressor wheel.
- Front Mount Intercooler 450X175mm with 60mm tubing
- 55mm straight pipe exhaust from turbocharger to back
- Injectors are from VW Transporter T4 2.5 (0.216)
- Injector pump is from an automatic ALH so it has 11mm
- SDI camshaft
- Currently the car have stock MAP sensor but next week it will be changed with a 3 BAR one.
N146 Pump Voltage MAP is taken from Transporter T4 2.5 as it also have 0.216 injectors and 11mm pump and it is increased a little on the last columns because i can't see any smoke. Boost Map is inspired from 1.9 tdi ARL PD150 ( SVBL and Boost Limiter are modified to match the Boost MAP). EGR is closed also. N75 is modified after I've made some logs. Torque limiter is modified to get max IQ by avaible air. SOI Map N108 I don't know how to modify it because on the T4 file I can't found SOI MAP.
You have attached ORI file for T4 and for Seat Leon, tuned file that the car currently run on and the mappack. I'm waiting for opinions on how to optimize this tune. Thanks in advance!
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.