peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

All about how to remove FAP and DPF filters

peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby eskobarnas » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi there.

I placed a request for a remap of my orginal file with removing DPF and EGR. I am still waiting for somebody to reply on the topic but i am still waiting. Because i am waiting i want to learn and to try some thing by myself.

Some one have helped me with this, its my original file with dpf remove by ECUSAVE. I want to know if it is good. No mistakes.

Can you check it please for me
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.

eskobarnas
Silver
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Location: uk leicester

Re: peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby eskobarnas » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm

hi me again!

where is everybody ???

eskobarnas
Silver
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Location: uk leicester

Re: peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby OdinEidolon » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:38 pm

If you defaped it with ECUSafe you can safely put it in your car and see if it gives any error. If so, you need to get the FAP manually removed. If not, you can go ahead and bash out the internal of the filter and you are done!

OdinEidolon
Site Admin
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:41 am
Location: Belluno, Italy

Re: peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby eskobarnas » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:58 pm

thank you.. can someone shutdown for me the egr

i don''t know how winols works and don''t want to touch that now maybe in the future.

please tell can i ask here for someone who can shut for me the EGR off or do i need to go to EGR topic and start a new one

please some advice

eskobarnas
Silver
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Location: uk leicester

Re: peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby RPM freak » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Step 1 - DPF OFF - done
Step 2 - EGR OFF - next
Step 3 - Remap - :D

There are only 2 products to make the universe work properly - Duct tape and WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't - Duct tape. If it doesn’t move and it should - WD40. Everything else is just stuff.
User avatar
RPM freak
Site Admin
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:49 pm
Location: European Union

Re: peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby OdinEidolon » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:04 pm

eskobarnas wrote:thank you.. can someone shutdown for me the egr

i don''t know how winols works and don''t want to touch that now maybe in the future.

please tell can i ask here for someone who can shut for me the EGR off or do i need to go to EGR topic and start a new one

please some advice


It's extremely easy in Winols, it's just a 001 that should become 000. There's some explanation on these forums on how to do it.

OdinEidolon
Site Admin
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:41 am
Location: Belluno, Italy

Re: peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby eskobarnas » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:20 am

RPM freak wrote:Step 1 - DPF OFF - done
Step 2 - EGR OFF - next
Step 3 - Remap - :D



Hahahaha thank you RPM freak you keeping it for me up to date.

Your right step 1 done now we go for the step 2 EGR OFF

Like odineidolon sayed to change the 001 in a 000
I cant even open the file perfect in that software. If there is a guide hoe to open a new project and what to next when i open a file. It is litle bit difficult for me i think. Thats why i let it for the pro''sss

ill will try these days with a dummy file to see what happend ok

eskobarnas
Silver
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Location: uk leicester

Re: peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby OdinEidolon » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 am

eskobarnas wrote:
RPM freak wrote:Step 1 - DPF OFF - done
Step 2 - EGR OFF - next
Step 3 - Remap - :D



Hahahaha thank you RPM freak you keeping it for me up to date.

Your right step 1 done now we go for the step 2 EGR OFF

Like odineidolon sayed to change the 001 in a 000
I cant even open the file perfect in that software. If there is a guide hoe to open a new project and what to next when i open a file. It is litle bit difficult for me i think. Thats why i let it for the pro''sss

ill will try these days with a dummy file to see what happend ok


Several Winols guides are available on the net, some more accurate, some less, but all of them cover the basics.
I would tell you more but I'm in a hurry, sorry!

OdinEidolon
Site Admin
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:41 am
Location: Belluno, Italy

Re: peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby RPM freak » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 am


There are only 2 products to make the universe work properly - Duct tape and WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't - Duct tape. If it doesn’t move and it should - WD40. Everything else is just stuff.
User avatar
RPM freak
Site Admin
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:49 pm
Location: European Union

Re: peugeot 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110bhp removing DPF

Postby eskobarnas » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 pm


eskobarnas
Silver
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Location: uk leicester


Return to FAP / DPF Filter Removing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests