Mercedes W203 2.2CDI EDC16C2 1037370279 DPF off

All about how to remove FAP and DPF filters

Mercedes W203 2.2CDI EDC16C2 1037370279 DPF off

Postby ishvedoff » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Hi everyone. I need help with remove dpf from edc16c2. I no have experience with this type of ecu (edc16c2), this type of ecu is very rare in my locality. I tried to disable DPF on my own in the same way as edc16c31, but without success. If anyone has experience of disabling DPF manually in this ECU, and will be able to help me, I will be grateful. Thanks.
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.

User avatar
ishvedoff
New user
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm
Location: Belarus

Re: Mercedes W203 2.2CDI EDC16C2 1037370279 DPF off

Postby Shooting » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:39 pm

ishvedoff wrote:Hi everyone. I need help with remove dpf from edc16c2. I no have experience with this type of ecu (edc16c2), this type of ecu is very rare in my locality. I tried to disable DPF on my own in the same way as edc16c31, but without success. If anyone has experience of disabling DPF manually in this ECU, and will be able to help me, I will be grateful. Thanks.


Here with checksums fixed too

wbr
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: Mercedes W203 2.2CDI EDC16C2 1037370279 DPF off

Postby ishvedoff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Sorry bro, i asked about manual solution. But your solution is automatic from some crappy soft with many errors. I just loook at fault codes mask... For example your soft switch off fault codes like: P0610, P0671, P0299, P0500... And many fault codes not related to DPF.

User avatar
ishvedoff
New user
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm
Location: Belarus

Re: Mercedes W203 2.2CDI EDC16C2 1037370279 DPF off

Postby Shooting » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:10 pm

ishvedoff wrote:Sorry bro, i asked about manual solution. But your solution is automatic from some crappy soft with many errors. I just loook at fault codes mask... For example your soft switch off fault codes like: P0610, P0671, P0299, P0500... And many fault codes not related to DPF.


Incorrect, I used WinOLS, yes we switch off lots of fault codes but this is needed for it to run without error.
Since you didn't say what errors we switch off the ones related to your car.
If you look at the tune you will see the DPF is switched off.
I also saw on another forum someone gave you a similar tune but from a "Crappy Soft" mine is NOT the same

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: Mercedes W203 2.2CDI EDC16C2 1037370279 DPF off

Postby ishvedoff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Three mans on other forums send me fully identical dump as yours. Byte to byte. I don't think that you make it manually in WinOls bro... If you need proof i can do this. Links on topics and write passwords for attachements :)

User avatar
ishvedoff
New user
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm
Location: Belarus

Re: Mercedes W203 2.2CDI EDC16C2 1037370279 DPF off

Postby Shooting » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:32 pm

ishvedoff wrote:Three mans on other forums send me fully identical dump as yours. Byte to byte. I don't think that you make it manually in WinOls bro... If you need proof i can do this. Links on topics and write passwords for attachements :)


If they sent same as me then they too used WinOLS 1000% .. There is only one true solution and that the one I gave you...
I saw the files given you from the other forum and they are NOT byte for byte.... look again

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: Mercedes W203 2.2CDI EDC16C2 1037370279 DPF off

Postby ishvedoff » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Your file differs only in the presence of a checksum. This is the only thing you did in Winols.

User avatar
ishvedoff
New user
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm
Location: Belarus

Re: Mercedes W203 2.2CDI EDC16C2 1037370279 DPF off

Postby Shooting » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:47 pm

ishvedoff wrote:Your file differs only in the presence of a checksum. This is the only thing you did in Winols.


I used a DPF mappack so of course it will be similar to others who done it correctly, I suggest you don't ask for help as you are very ungrateful of help given...

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales


Return to FAP / DPF Filter Removing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest