EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Posts related to switching of the EGR.

EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby otello » Sun May 27, 2018 12:13 pm

Hi guys first of all Im newbee at tuning. I read a loooooot of forums and come here to learn some informations.

I read alot of informations in this forum but I couldnt find how to turn off EGR on my car. I tried to make max values in egr map. But Im not sure what I did. So I uploaded the original file please help me thanks.

and 1 more question what Im confused on. Is the crankshaft degrees BTDC or ATDC ?? on the SOI map. I see some values are negative what is that mean ?

EDC16C39

Thanks and best regards.

EGR map locations
1C2E86
1C3AD4
1C3D18

SOI MAPS
1D631C
1D6560
1D67A4
1D69E8
1D6C2C
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.

otello
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm
Location: Türkiye

Re: EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby Shooting » Sun May 27, 2018 1:02 pm

otello wrote:Hi guys first of all Im newbee at tuning. I read a loooooot of forums and come here to learn some informations.

I read alot of informations in this forum but I couldnt find how to turn off EGR on my car. I tried to make max values in egr map. But Im not sure what I did. So I uploaded the original file please help me thanks.

and 1 more question what Im confused on. Is the crankshaft degrees BTDC or ATDC ?? on the SOI map. I see some values are negative what is that mean ?

EDC16C39

Thanks and best regards.

EGR map locations
1C2E86
1C3AD4
1C3D18

SOI MAPS
1D631C
1D6560
1D67A4
1D69E8
1D6C2C


You posted MOD file, where is original?

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby otello » Sun May 27, 2018 1:03 pm

it is original just I saved as a mod

otello
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm
Location: Türkiye

Re: EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby Shooting » Sun May 27, 2018 1:09 pm

otello wrote:it is original just I saved as a mod


What have you altered in this file?

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby otello » Sun May 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Sorry for the data.

That is what I copied from ecu. But the old one is removed first data block.
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.

otello
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm
Location: Türkiye

Re: EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby otello » Sun May 27, 2018 1:19 pm

And thank you for the replies.

otello
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm
Location: Türkiye

Re: EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby Shooting » Sun May 27, 2018 1:22 pm

otello wrote:Sorry for the data.

That is what I copied from ecu. But the old one is removed first data block.


Is this BDM read ?
You need to locate hysteresis maps and set to "0"

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Re: EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby otello » Sun May 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Yes the second rar file BDM read but first one is kessv2 v5.017 read

otello
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm
Location: Türkiye

Re: EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby otello » Sun May 27, 2018 1:28 pm

I paid to tune for my car. First guy read with bdm than he altered this file but I didnt love it. So I decided to learn. Than I bought a kessv2 and took the last ori file which is untouched from that guy. But first mod files are what I used to mod my car.

otello
New user
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm
Location: Türkiye

Re: EGR OFF for KIA 2008 Sorento EDC16C39

Postby Shooting » Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 pm

otello wrote:I paid to tune for my car. First guy read with bdm than he altered this file but I didnt love it. So I decided to learn. Than I bought a kessv2 and took the last ori file which is untouched from that guy. But first mod files are what I used to mod my car.


You need to find hysteresis maps, usually 25x1.. I cannot see them in your file but they will be there somewhere

wbr

User avatar
Shooting
Diamond
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am
Location: North Wales

Next

Return to EGR Off

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests