We offer two versions of this adapter, one of them supports KTAG and the other one supports FGTECH.
It can be safely* used to flash the engine ECU. Bosch EDC17C59 (installed in Opel vehicles) BOOT adapter supports KTAG and FGTECH programmer. Precisly designed boot adapter for safe and friendly handlig that minimises the risk while connecting to Engine Control Unit pads.SIZES:
We offer 2 different dimensions of the adapter, L(large, 6cm wide) and S(small, 4cm wide) Please be sure that you are looking the right one. If you own non standard BDM frame with 4cm wide socket for adapter fitting, then you choose S, otherwise choose L.
- supports stable and precise connection - with 2.5mm PCB there is no bending
- supports stable and reliable connection with precise golden pogopins
- very good impact resistance and nice handling with smooth PCB rounded edges
- usefull marking on the PCB
- ground and +12V pins are marked for led lights
- external 12 V power supply can be used for LEDs
- 3 LEDs for very good luminosity
- very important cut out edges very close around the pinouts for great view while connecting to the ECU
- cut out window at the middle of the adapter for better view on the ECU board
- clear view of the ECU pads simplifies positioning of the adapter- adapter width: 60mm or 40mm
- adapter color: green with white print
More details: http://www.ecubay.com/
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.