a4 b7 1.9tdi brb need stage1

Posts related to specific vehicles, or any other general tuning info.

Return to General tuning

a4 b7 1.9tdi brb need stage1

Postby kostrz3 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:06 pm

audi a4 b7 1.9tdi need good stage1 remap


sw-383060


03G906016GD



many thanx
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.

kostrz3
New user
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:00 pm
Location: poland

Re: a4 b7 1.9tdi brb need stage1

Postby brunic » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:41 pm

Hi,

Here is a file to stage 1 (+20hp).

In your file we can make:
- EGR off;
- hardcut / rev limiter / popcorn;
- more power with oem parts.

Ask pass in PM!

Regards
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.

brunic
New user
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:25 am
Location: Portugal

Re: a4 b7 1.9tdi brb need stage1

Postby Freetech » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:05 am

brunic wrote:Hi,

Here is a file to stage 1 (+20hp).

In your file we can make:
- EGR off;
- hardcut / rev limiter / popcorn;
- more power with oem parts.

Ask pass in PM!

Regards


this is a joke, really simple ecu to tune and you put a password on the file. i'm sure you don't want people to see your shit work

User avatar
Freetech
New user
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:12 am
Location: Worldwide

Re: a4 b7 1.9tdi brb need stage1

Postby brunic » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:14 pm

Freetech wrote:
brunic wrote:Hi,

Here is a file to stage 1 (+20hp).

In your file we can make:
- EGR off;
- hardcut / rev limiter / popcorn;
- more power with oem parts.

Ask pass in PM!

Regards


this is a joke, really simple ecu to tune and you put a password on the file. i'm sure you don't want people to see your shit work


Just wait for feedback of kostrz3.

Yes it's a shit so don't download please. I know what you want, a tune for free of course..but for that just open a new post and I'm here to help!!

It's easy to say the work of others is a shit!! Speak less and help more!!

brunic
New user
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:25 am
Location: Portugal

Re: a4 b7 1.9tdi brb need stage1

Postby Freetech » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:22 am

brunic wrote:
Freetech wrote:
brunic wrote:Hi,

Here is a file to stage 1 (+20hp).

In your file we can make:
- EGR off;
- hardcut / rev limiter / popcorn;
- more power with oem parts.

Ask pass in PM!

Regards


this is a joke, really simple ecu to tune and you put a password on the file. i'm sure you don't want people to see your shit work


Just wait for feedback of kostrz3.

Yes it's a shit so don't download please. I know what you want, a tune for free of course..but for that just open a new post and I'm here to help!!

It's easy to say the work of others is a shit!! Speak less and help more!!



you don't make any sense and there is no way i will ever help someone that is just there to get free files sorry. if he wants to learn no problem but if he is only here for a free file he should be banned

User avatar
Freetech
New user
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:12 am
Location: Worldwide

Re: a4 b7 1.9tdi brb need stage1

Postby theelix1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:03 am

Yes it's a shit so don't download please. I know what you want, a tune for free of course..but for that just open a new post and I'm here to help!!
علاج مكافحة الشيخوخة

theelix1
New user
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:29 pm
Location: dubai uae


Return to General tuning

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests