Due to DPF problem in my car, one tuning company has switched off DPF in my car by using Swiftec software. Filter inside is physically removed.
They said that ecu file has been changed correctly. Unfortunately i found some problem during using my car after DPF OFF.
1. Increasing consumption of fuel
2. Probably inection still gives more fuel than should be
3. Car smoke like during DPF burning.
Please see below information from FiatEcuScan. It is strange that value of clogging is 1000% - it is incorect.
- Filter Condition " NOT CLOGGED " ( FiatEcuScan )
- Differential Pressure Sensor " 5mBar " ( FiatEcuScan )
- Filter clogging " 1000% " ( FiatEcuScan ) - in my opinion it is a strange symptom.
Details about car and software.
Fiat Croma 2009r, 150KM, 1.9MultiJet, Automatic gear,
hardware version: 00
Bosch EDC16C39 CF4/EOBD
I attached two files (original and after DPF swith off by SWIFTEC). These files has been read and write by OBDII.http://gzysiol.hekko.pl/croma_dpf.html
Would you please kindly check these files and give me solution of this problem?
Hope you will support me in this matter even I am only end-user instead of company.
Would you please work on these files and send me revised it to be correct?
The tunning company which done it cannot help me in this matter. I hope you can.
Thank you in advance for your efforts. I will appreciate your help a lot!
I do not have an idea who can I ask about this issue so I decided to ask you for help.
As far as I know there shall be only few bites changed.
Would you please kindly check attached file?