It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 pm

News News of General tuning

Site map of General tuning » Forum : General tuning

Posts related to specific vehicles, or any other general tuning info.

Volkswagen polo 6R tdi DPF off

Can someone help me, the dpf is off, the egr is already off

Big thanks

HW CAYA
SW 03L906023E 9979
SYSTEM R! 1.6 TDI UNLOCKED
Read more : Volkswagen polo 6R tdi DPF off | Views : 123 | Replies : 14

Why are the "HW matching numbers" so important when mapping

Hi all,
I am starting to learn about ECU mapping and there is something that i see everyone talking about but couldn't figure out why it is so important.
Why does the tuner needs the Original map from the car and cannot use a stock map from the same engine model found on the web?
I heard about hardware numbers but i don't really understand what does that stands for.
I personally extracted the stock ...
Read more : Why are the "HW matching numbers" so important when mapping | Views : 50 | Replies : 3

Difference between ME7.4.4 and ME7.4.5

Hello

I know that ME7.4.5 and ME7.4.4 uses different electronic throttle bodies, but other than that is there any significant difference?
Also in my country I can only get the throttle body for ME7.4.4(Citroen C2 VTR) but I have 7.4.5 ecu(C2 VTS) are they compatible? If not could the ecu be maniipulated by file to use the 7.4.4 throttle?

Any help will be appreciated :)
Read more : Difference between ME7.4.4 and ME7.4.5 | Views : 33 | Replies : 0

Med 17.5.6

Hi Guys, I am new as You SEE...
Looking your advise please.
I have a VW Jetta mk6 2.5 with a ecu med 17.5.6 and for some reason that I don't know but I suspect it was the tune map uploaded by a tuner here in argentina the gra high channel ( Cruise control clock and speed ) Is gone in the fis of My dashboard cluster.
So Bought a chinesse red pcb kess v2 ...
Read more : Med 17.5.6 | Views : 60 | Replies : 0

bmw e46 m57

hello, I bought a bmw e46 3d already remapped, but when it reaches 4.5 rpm the engine shuts off
maybe someone can fix it?
Read more : bmw e46 m57 | Views : 55 | Replies : 1

Volvo c30 me9 tuning DIY - where to start.

Hello everybody,

my name is uno and I have been on a bit of a hunt to try and learn how to tune my 2008 volvo c30 with its bosch ECU running motronic ME9.

All that I have just about discovered is that A. It is hard... and B. Those that know how don't exactly share the tools...

So, I am here and am hoping that I can be pointed in the right direction of ...
Read more : Volvo c30 me9 tuning DIY - where to start. | Views : 52 | Replies : 1

Santafe 2003

Hello all
Is it possible to correct Cheksum ?
Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4 4WD Manual, 145hp, 2003
ECU: Kefico EH2262-F2
Read more : Santafe 2003 | Views : 124 | Replies : 4

limits edc16c31 379335

hi, can somebody help me find limits for nm and iq, can pay little for help:D
Read more : limits edc16c31 379335 | Views : 54 | Replies : 1

2.2 hdi EDC15C2 remap

Hi I'm starting my adventure with chip tuning, and I have just modified the map for my car. Could someone check if it is done correctly and if it is safe?
Read more : 2.2 hdi EDC15C2 remap | Views : 65 | Replies : 0

MB EDC16 3.0l v6 OM642

Hi all,

long story short, I had a 2008 E320 Bluetec OM642 experience a runaway event. I did a full rebuild and have finished the break in process, I got the ECU file mapped to have the egr disabled.

I'm not sure that the tuner actually mapped out the egr correctly, I was wondering if anyone could take a look at the original and the tuned map to make sure they are correct?

If you ...
Read more : MB EDC16 3.0l v6 OM642 | Views : 114 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 79550 • Total topics 26549 • Total members 33663