It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm

News News of Forum suggestions

Site map of Forum suggestions » Forum : Forum suggestions

We are always open to new ideas & suggestions.

Tutorials

Hello everybody,

Lets make here one category with tutorials

Example: How to use Kess, how to use WinOls, how to upload the new map and everything like this
Read more : Tutorials | Views : 451 | Replies : 0

AUDI AHH 90HP Stage 1

Hello there!
My setup:
Stock internals
11 mm pump
PD Intake with EGR delete.
Straight pipe
Brand new 1749va turbo.

Can somebody help me to put extra 20 horsepower to that?
Read more : AUDI AHH 90HP Stage 1 | Views : 1409 | Replies : 1

ECU values oiltemp sensor

Hello,

I have a question, I am using a bosch sensor 0280130037 for measuring my oil temperature.
I have this sensor connected to the 5v sensor system of my ecu and I can measure via an analog input.

Now I measure via that input values between 4645Mv (with cold engine) and 4957Mv (after a race). Now I would like to know exactly how many degrees this is.
Can this be calculated from the NTC values? ...
Read more : ECU values oiltemp sensor | Views : 335 | Replies : 1

Voice chat

My suggestion is to create a voice channel where forum members can chat with other members or even staff members have doubts about reprogramming.
In my idea it would be a very interesting project
Read more : Voice chat | Views : 1193 | Replies : 1

EDC15 Speed & RPM limiter help

Hi guys, new to this map writing, now i've managed to map my Skoda Fabia vrs PD to about 190ish and it just goes through the clock effortlesly which is exactly what i was aiming for.

Now to my question, does anyone know if these car's are limited to 120/125 mph and if so can the limiters be removed or increased and how would i be able to do this, (i use edcsuite with this ...
Read more : EDC15 Speed & RPM limiter help | Views : 1683 | Replies : 3

Off topic section

I think it may be beneficial to include an off-topic section to find a better home for topics such as mechanical help (since this is a car forum), random items for sale/gifting, or general off-topic discussion. :D
Read more : Off topic section | Views : 1393 | Replies : 2

The extension is not allowed.

Sorry guys but i dont know what is wrong....

i want to upload an original file and always this massage is coming, i fill up the hole skript but it doesnt want to upload my files
thanks for help

greetings Harry
Read more : The extension is not allowed. | Views : 1121 | Replies : 2

How to start ecu tuning

Hello to all I would like you experts in the forum to suggest what tools to use to do ecu tuning via serial.
thank you all. :thumbup:
Read more : How to start ecu tuning | Views : 3963 | Replies : 5

SQL server

Do something about the failure of the "SQL connection" after trying to reply or send messages
Read more : SQL server | Views : 966 | Replies : 1

Outbox problems

Hi, It is not possible for me to send private messages, all are saved in "Outbox" :crazy:
Read more : Outbox problems | Views : 1462 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 79424 • Total topics 26504 • Total members 33545