It is currently Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:01 pm

News News of ECU Tuning Hardware

Site map of ECU Tuning Hardware » Forum : ECU Tuning Hardware

Tools used for ECU reading and writing

Simos 7.1 and kess v2

Heyy!

Anyone have tried to write simos 7.1 ecu with 5.017 kess v2 red pcb clone? Since this day has been working flawlessly and it read the simos ecu just fine but im bit hesitating to trying to write first time to a petrol with simos ecu :D

Any feedback appreciated

-Jursi
Read more : Simos 7.1 and kess v2 | Views : 104 | Replies : 0

kess and ktaj

should be getting mine soon cant wait. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Read more : kess and ktaj | Views : 151 | Replies : 0

VAG Delphi DCM 3.7 pinout with PCM Flash

Can anybody help with the VAG Delphi DCM 3.7 pinout with PCM Flash to read it on the bench with Scanmatic pro please
Read more : VAG Delphi DCM 3.7 pinout with PCM Flash | Views : 255 | Replies : 0

Help please SLT or Alientech

Im looking to expand into remapping what the best kit to get which i reliable has good support ibwant genuine equipment and official software any guidance will be appreciated thanks in advance guys
Read more : Help please SLT or Alientech | Views : 128 | Replies : 1

DSG

hey, which device do you recommend for DSG adjustment?
Read more : DSG | Views : 199 | Replies : 3

KTM Bench

Use here someone KTM Bench? does anyone have any positives or negatives of this tool? :mrgreen:
Read more : KTM Bench | Views : 191 | Replies : 2

MPPS v18 on SID206

Hello,

have anyone used mpps v18 clone tricore/multiboot on siemens/continental sid206 for 2.0 TDCI ford?

Will obd read enough to read the full dump of the ecu?

Any reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks,
Gil
Read more : MPPS v18 on SID206 | Views : 148 | Replies : 0

what about ecu after swap engine?

hi,
1. skoda fabia 1.9tdi atd 101km ecu-038906019AF 0281010289

2. skoda roomster 1.9tdi 105km bsw ecu-038906019NR 0281013081

allready engine from fabia is on roomster's board but i dont know what about ecu now.
can i take ecu from fabia too and do immo off and thats all? or should i write file from fabia to ecu roomster? but i dont know that i can because both dont have same numbers AF/NR on the end.
Read more : what about ecu after swap engine? | Views : 168 | Replies : 0

Fabia vrs tdi ecu cable

HI all :thumbup:

I am new to ecu tuning.

Need suggestions on what cable i should get to pull and write ecu files on my 2004 ASZ tdi fabia vrs.

By now i have found that the MPPS v13 would be a good option, but in description on amazon it says it only Support 32-bit Windows XP SP2. And im not 100% sure if it at all ...
Read more : Fabia vrs tdi ecu cable | Views : 163 | Replies : 1

Mercedes w211 amg ME2.8.1 automatic transmission disable

hello
i have mercedes w211 i change the gearbox from automatic to manual and car dont start beacuse ecu not see in parking or neutral
i tried with c5 star mb sdconnect and with vediamo but value not change
if you can help me I read all the maps on the ecu I will attach them here thank you
Read more : Mercedes w211 amg ME2.8.1 automatic transmission disable | Views : 160 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 74790 • Total topics 24368 • Total members 28864