Hello guys! I need help with a ECU from a 2009 Corsa 1.3 cdti - Magneti Marelli (MJD-6F3) is the brand.
The file that im showing here was already modified - DPF and EGR removed. However im getting fault codes about the ECU. I dont have the original file and im trying to fix this. I read the file from the car with Galleto V54 - via OBD and i use WinOls to modify it.
I would like someone to check it and tell me what is wrong or if something is missing. I dont need you to do the work, i just need some tips because i want to do it myself. So i have some questions:
- Are Marelli ECU's actually remapped the same way as EDCs? Im asking this because a lot of places refer to Marelli ECUs as EDC16 and they actually have Bosch Maps.
- In which adress is the DPF Map?
- Is there a switch that can be turned off to disable DPF making the process more simple? If yes please tell me how.
- Can the fault codes happen because of a bad remapping from before? Made with ecusafe or volta for example.
- How can i disable DTCs if it's needed? ( Im guessing the Fault Codes appear because DTCs are currently enabled correct?)
- I have a working file of a Fiat 1.3 with the same ECU that has DPF and EGR disabled - Can i load the file into the Opel as a last resourt or will it damage the car? ( I'm aware that a lot of times this causes a lot of problems, but im asking because the ECUs are the same.)
The idea here is fixing the file so that the car works with DPF disabled and no fault codes!
Thank you very much for your help. I hope that you can give me some tips so that i can finish this.
You do not have permissions to view the files yet. You have to be registered and you have to make at least 3 quality / unique posts.