It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm

News News of General tuning

Site map of General tuning » Forum : General tuning

Posts related to specific vehicles, or any other general tuning info.

2.2 hdi EDC15C2 remap

Hi I'm starting my adventure with chip tuning, and I have just modified the map for my car. Could someone check if it is done correctly and if it is safe?
Read more : 2.2 hdi EDC15C2 remap | Views : 8 | Replies : 0

MB EDC16 3.0l v6 OM642

Hi all,

long story short, I had a 2008 E320 Bluetec OM642 experience a runaway event. I did a full rebuild and have finished the break in process, I got the ECU file mapped to have the egr disabled.

I'm not sure that the tuner actually mapped out the egr correctly, I was wondering if anyone could take a look at the original and the tuned map to make sure they are correct?

If you ...
Read more : MB EDC16 3.0l v6 OM642 | Views : 94 | Replies : 1

Spot a proper 1.9 PD map

Hi guys!

Im wondering about 1.9PD map. EDC16u1 specifically.
What would be the must do to be able to call custom map a proper one?
What are all the maps that need to be changed in order to call that a proper job.
Also way of changing different maps.
For example
TQ to iq map...must be properly calibrated with Torque NM axis changed to new max and properly interpolated etc.
Soi maps shuld be changed ...
Read more : Spot a proper 1.9 PD map | Views : 46 | Replies : 0

Fiat Doblo 1.9 MultiJet Bosch EDC16C39

Hi guys, I'm new to ecu tuning. I own a Fiat Doblo 1.9 MultiJet 105 hp and I would like to increase its power a bit, I copied the original ECU file with kess. The car has ECU edc16c39. With winols I can't identify the maps and with ECM titanium I find the maps but I don't know which ones to change and how much to increase the parameters. A small helping hand would be ...
Read more : Fiat Doblo 1.9 MultiJet Bosch EDC16C39 | Views : 49 | Replies : 1

ME7.2 e39 540i V8

Hello,
first sorry if my english is not good
please i want a flash tool for me7.2 ecu and i need it work with k-dcan cable
Read more : ME7.2 e39 540i V8 | Views : 98 | Replies : 0

How to delete DTC from ecu

Hey guys,

I am trying to learn about deleting fault codes DTC from ecu manually way. I saw the videos from VAGECUMAP but I am with some doubts how to identify which data are ambient conditions, which data are counters etc. I tried to delete some DTC from a edc15c6 ecu from a w210 mercedes but I cannot identify data.
I am also trying to download some files from the forum originals that have a ...
Read more : How to delete DTC from ecu | Views : 155 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 79424 • Total topics 26504 • Total members 33543